Please see our updated uniform policy here: Dress Code and Uniform Policy – July 2017.
Our School uniform consists of the following:
- White polo shirt
- Red “V” necked jumper or sweatshirt embroidered with school logo
- Grey/Black trousers
- Grey/Black socks
- Black school shoes (no trainers allowed or sport branding)
- White polo shirt or blouse
- Red “V” necked jumper or sweatshirt or cardigan embroidered with school logo
- Grey/Black skirt or pinafore dress of suitable knee length OR tailored black/grey straight leg trousers
- Grey/black tights or white/ socks
- Low heeled black school shoes (no trainers allowed or sport branding)
In the summer girls may wear a red and white checked dress (shorts can be worn underneath for modesty playing on field).
Children must have an appropriate hair style – shaved designs and dyed hair are not acceptable. We recommend that long hair is always tied back.
Children will normally change for P.E. and games lessons and change back to normal clothes at the end of these lessons.
PE dress for all pupils is as follows:
- White T- shirt (no logos, no vest tops)
- Black/Navy shorts
- Black slip on plimsolls (indoor) or trainers (outdoor)
Football strips, joggers or cycling shorts are not acceptable for P.E. lessons. It is essential all clothing should be clearly marked with the child’s name.
How To Order
All items of uniform can be ordered through school and a price list is available from the Secretary. Completed forms and full payments should be handed in to the school office. If you are paying by cheque please make cheques payable to “EAST STANLEY SCHOOL”