Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information please contact the school and we will do our best to help you.
General School Policies
- Anti-Bullying Policy – Sept 2017
- Attendance Policy (Sept 2021-22)
- Attendance Policy Info for Parents Leaflet (Sept 2021-22)
- Behaviour Management Policy – Sept 2017
- Behaviour Policy 2020 Covid
- Charging and Remissions Policy (Jan 2022-23)
- Complaints Policy – including arrangements handling complaints regarding SEN support (Academic year 2021-22)
- Data Protection Policy (Sept 2021-22)
- Equality Information and Objectives – Jan 2018
- Equality Statement for Stanley Learning Partnership (Sept 2021-22)
- Equality Policy Statement (Jan 2022-23)
- Privacy Statement – Parents child Feb 2019
- Privacy Statement – Parents (Jan 2022)
- Remote Learning Policy (Jan 2020-21)
- Remote Learning Parent Protocol
- SLP Whistleblowing Policy (Sept 2021-22)
- Keeping Children Safe in Education (Gov.uk September 2021)
- Keeping Children Safe in School Policy (Sept 2021-22)
- Addendum to Child Protection Policy Covid 19
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance – A response to COVID 19 update
- Risk Assessment Whole School Update – January 21
- ESS – Privacy Statement – Track&Trace (Sept 2020-21)
- Prevent Policy (Dec 2017-22)
Additional policies that may be of interest to parents
- Online Safety Policy November 2020
- ***Packed lunch policy 2020
- Photographic Policy (Sept 21-22)
- Positive Handling Policy (Sept 2020-22)
Paper copies of any of the above policies are available from our main office.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.