All of our school policies can be found on the website but the most important ones for parents of children with SEND are listed below:
- SEND Policy – SEND Policy – Sept 2017
- Accessibility Plan – SEND Access Policy + Plan 2015-2018
- Anti-Bullying Policy – Anti-Bullying Policy – Sept 2017
- Behaviour Policy – Behaviour Management Policy – Sept 2017
- Medical Needs Policy – Managing Medical Conditions – Dec 2017
- Toileting & Intimate Care Policy – Toileting and Intimate Care Policy – Dec 2017
- Teaching and Learning Policy – Teaching and Learning – Nov 2017
- Complaints Policy – Complaints Policy – Sept 2017
- Equality Policy, Statement and Objectives – Equality Policy Statement – Jan 2018 Equality Information and Objectives – Jan 2018
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge.
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.
Updated – Jan 2018